Have a listen and tell me if you hear it as counterpoint, harmony, or even as dissonance in this conversation about giftedness in America.
From Jonathan Plucker’s bio on the NAGC website:
His work defining and studying the excellence gap is part of a larger effort to re-orient the thinking of policymakers and educators toward how to best promote success and high achievement for all children.
- GiftedTykes on Identifying Giftedness in Early Childhood - March 23, 2018
- Collaboration on TAM Update - March 3, 2018
- They’ll be fine? President J’s first Facebook Live Video on Gifted Ed Myth #1 - February 10, 2018
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017