Can you believe it?
The National Association for Gifted Children, with which we are affiliated, will come to Albuquerque for their national convention in 2019!
We at NMAG are very proud and excited about this opportunity. Mark your calendars and spread the word. Download the Save the Date Poster to print it and send it to administrators, staff, and policy makers. Join us in preparing for impact! It’s going to be phenomenal!
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017
- World of 7 Billion Video Contest - October 19, 2017
- Gifted Teacher Opening: Bloomfield School District - October 11, 2017