Here is a paper that readers may find interesting from GiftedTykes author, Dory Muller. Click the link to download the promotional booklet as a PDF.
About the Author: Dory Muller, M.S. is a doctoral student in educational psychology, specializing in exceptionalities and psychometrics at Capella University. His research focuses on educational assessment, high-potential infants and toddlers, and gifted and talented student identification disenfranchisement. His previous work has appeared in multiple assessment conferences around the country such as Planning and Institutional Improvement and Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education.
- GiftedTykes on Identifying Giftedness in Early Childhood - March 23, 2018
- Collaboration on TAM Update - March 3, 2018
- They’ll be fine? President J’s first Facebook Live Video on Gifted Ed Myth #1 - February 10, 2018
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017