Several site-based gifted education jobs are currently listed at Santa Fe Public Schools. Contact Geoffrey Moon for more information.
SFPS has embarked on a multi-year plan to transform our special education services to all special education students including gifted. Initiatives include intensive teacher training and support, 1-1 assistive technology, and state of the art digital and curriculum resources.
To apply you will need this link to the SFPS jobs list, where you will submit an Applitrack application online.
Here’s a hint: If you are actively searching for jobs and have another district’s application started with Applitrack, you can transfer most of the info you’ve inputed over to other districts, like Santa Fe, who also use this service.
Do you have an job opening to share? Let me know and I’ll post it.
- Gifted Teacher Opening: Bloomfield School District - October 11, 2017
- Parenting Support Group in Santa Fe - October 10, 2017
- Fall 2017 Newsletter - October 4, 2017
- Get Ready for NMAG’s 13th Annual Fall Gifted Institute - August 27, 2017
- Summer 2017 NMAG Newsletter - August 6, 2017
- Gifted Educator Jobs in Santa Fe - August 2, 2017
- In Art Class Gifted Students Flex Their Critical Thinking Skills - June 5, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID 2017 - May 13, 2017
- Gifted the Movie Reveals Children’s and Parents’ Struggle - April 9, 2017
- Spring 2017 Newsletter - April 4, 2017