Introducing the Spring 2017 Newsletter from the New Mexico Association for the Gifted.
Our Farmington-based NMAG Newsletter Chair, Jessica Carlisle, has compiled the newsletter for our members across the state.
- 2017 Legislative Update: Bills Sponsored by Rep. Christine Trujillo
- Membership Info and Demographics
- Opportunities for Gifted Kids
- NMAG Board Member Profiles
- Save the Date NMAG Fall Institute, October 20-21, 2017
Click here to download your electronic copy as a PDF.
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID 2017 - May 13, 2017
- Gifted the Movie Reveals Children’s and Parents’ Struggle - April 9, 2017
- Spring 2017 Newsletter - April 4, 2017
- Get Free Resources and Win Scholarships in M3 Math Challenge - February 4, 2017
- Native American Education Resources Training - January 16, 2017
- NMAG Team Presents at LESC - December 16, 2016
- Announcing AAGTS Conference 2017 - December 14, 2016
- Introducing No Boundaries Campaign of NAGC - December 10, 2016
- NMAG November Newsletter - November 26, 2016
- Video Contest: World of 7 Billion - October 26, 2016