Introducing the Spring 2017 Newsletter from the New Mexico Association for the Gifted.
Our Farmington-based NMAG Newsletter Chair, Jessica Carlisle, has compiled the newsletter for our members across the state.
- 2017 Legislative Update: Bills Sponsored by Rep. Christine Trujillo
- Membership Info and Demographics
- Opportunities for Gifted Kids
- NMAG Board Member Profiles
- Save the Date NMAG Fall Institute, October 20-21, 2017
Click here to download your electronic copy as a PDF.
- They’ll be fine? President J’s first Facebook Live Video on Gifted Ed Myth #1 - February 10, 2018
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017
- World of 7 Billion Video Contest - October 19, 2017