Dear NMAG Members:
Please consider nominating someone you know who is doing an outstanding job advocating for gifted students, serving as an administrator benefiting gifted students or an outstanding teacher of gifted students. We would like to recognize these people at our Annual Meeting on October 17. These recipients will receive a framed certificate and a lifetime membership in the New Mexico Association for the Gifted.
There are many people supporting gifted students in New Mexico, please join us in recognizing a few of the outstanding educators. Your nomination form needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 11. Download the nomination form here.
Thank you for your thoughtful nominations. I hope to see you on October 16 & 17 at our Fall Gifted Institute where we have some outstanding people presenting.
- Funding Gifted in Tight Times - May 21, 2017
- Press Release from Santa Fe: Equitable ID and Services - August 20, 2016
- Call for Award Nominations - July 24, 2016
- PARCC and Gifted Education - February 23, 2016
- NMAG On Demand - November 11, 2015
- Call for Nominations for Award - August 18, 2015
- Letter from the President: Teacher Evaluations - June 16, 2015