Bringing professional development by nationally recognized experts in gifted education to every teacher in New Mexico is no longer a dream, it’s a reality.
Oh, and did I say it’s FREE!!!
During my opening remarks at the NMAG conference last month, I unveiled “NMAG On Demand”, an agreement the association negotiated with GT Ignite, the largest provider of online professional learning in gifted education.
Here are the details for NMAG On Demand:
- Every district in New Mexico will have unlimited access to the entire library of online training for 60 days.
- NMAG On Demand is free to all districts.
- The 60 day period begins November 2nd and will end on January 2nd.
- NMAG On Demand is not limited to GT teachers. Most teachers have gifted students in their classes, and many gifted education strategies can be applied across the range of students.
- Since it applies to all teachers, all of your teachers will have access.
- Teachers can earn professional development credits with the courses they take.
- For instructions on how to enroll your district, click here.
If you have another gifted education or professional development leaders, feel free to designate that person to administer this program. Simply forward this email to them and ask them to enroll your whole district!
Opportunities like this do not come around very often. To take full advantage of the NMAG On Demand, I suggest that you enroll your district as soon as possible. If after you read all the information on the NMAG On Demand webpage, you still have questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
Geoffrey Moon, NMAG Past President
- Funding Gifted in Tight Times - May 21, 2017
- Press Release from Santa Fe: Equitable ID and Services - August 20, 2016
- Call for Award Nominations - July 24, 2016
- PARCC and Gifted Education - February 23, 2016
- NMAG On Demand - November 11, 2015
- Call for Nominations for Award - August 18, 2015
- Letter from the President: Teacher Evaluations - June 16, 2015