Announcing the upcoming alternate protocol training for identifying gifted students in New Mexico. Access the tools you need to identify high academic potential among diverse gifted learners in your schools.
GENIE = Gifted Education Needs Identification Engine
GENIE averages clusters of scores and calculates reliability statistics in order to help gifted education professionals more easily identify a variety of kinds of giftedness across multiple developmental stages. Drafts reports, letters, and goals to make the identification process easier.
FTAP Express = Frasier Talent Assessment Profile with Enhancements for New Mexico
Helps to reduce bias in tests used for gifted identification, and graphically display profiles of strength and weakness. Includes updated norms.
What: New Evaluators can obtain initial certification for 1 year. Sept 18 – 20. Evaluators and Trainers can renew current certifications for another 3 years. Sept. 20, 2017
Where: Nusenda CreditUnionTrainingCenter, 4100 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
When: 8:30-4:00 PM each day Cost: Registration is $400 per person + NM Gross Receipts Tax for the New Evaluator training, $150 + NMGRT for the Update training (New LOWER price!).
Download our flyer for your office:
- Summer 2017 NMAG Newsletter - August 6, 2017
- Gifted Educator Jobs in Santa Fe - August 2, 2017
- Gifted Education Job Ruidoso - July 13, 2017
- In Art Class Gifted Students Flex Their Critical Thinking Skills - June 5, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID 2017 - May 13, 2017
- Gifted the Movie Reveals Children’s and Parents’ Struggle - April 9, 2017
- Spring 2017 Newsletter - April 4, 2017
- Get Free Resources and Win Scholarships in M3 Math Challenge - February 4, 2017
- Native American Education Resources Training - January 16, 2017
- NMAG Team Presents at LESC - December 16, 2016