Announcing the December 2017 alternate protocol training for identifying gifted students in New Mexico. Access the tools you need to identify high academic potential among diverse gifted learners in your schools.
GENIE = Gifted Education Needs Identification Engine
GENIE averages clusters of scores and calculates reliability statistics in order to help gifted education professionals more easily identify a variety of kinds of giftedness across multiple developmental stages. Drafts reports, letters, and goals to make the identification process easier.
FTAP Express = Frasier Talent Assessment Profile with Enhancements for New Mexico
Helps to reduce bias in tests used for gifted identification, and graphically display profiles of strength and weakness. Includes updated norms.
What: New Evaluators can obtain initial certification for 1 year. December 5-7. Evaluators and Trainers can renew current certifications for another 3 years. December 5, 2017.
Where: Region IX Ed. Coop, 143 El Paso Road Ruidoso, NM 88345
When: 8:30-3:30 PM each day
Cost: Registration is $400 per person + NM Gross Receipts Tax for the New Evaluator training, $150 + NMGRT for the Update training (New LOWER price!).
Download our flyer for your office: FTAPGENIE2017December
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017
- World of 7 Billion Video Contest - October 19, 2017
- Gifted Teacher Opening: Bloomfield School District - October 11, 2017
- Parenting Support Group in Santa Fe - October 10, 2017
- Fall 2017 Newsletter - October 4, 2017
- Get Ready for NMAG’s 13th Annual Fall Gifted Institute - August 27, 2017
- Summer 2017 NMAG Newsletter - August 6, 2017
- Gifted Educator Jobs in Santa Fe - August 2, 2017