It is a great turn out this morning for the arduous but necessary work of collaboration in order to update the TAM for gifted education in New Mexico. Thank you to all physically present at NMHU Rio Rancho Center (pictured below), traveling from as far as Clovis and Farmington, and to those virtually present, signing on from Bloomfield, Gadsden, and Las Cruces.
The meeting began at 9 AM and all weighed in on the excellent draft revision of the Identification Chapter presented by Geoffrey Moon, of Santa Fe Public Schools. We then discussed the IEP Chapter work presented by Kelly Thomas Coyle and Valerie Hobbs of Grants.
- Collaboration on TAM Update - March 3, 2018
- They’ll be fine? President J’s first Facebook Live Video on Gifted Ed Myth #1 - February 10, 2018
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017