Saturday, January 27, 2018
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
“Misdiagnoses and Missed Diagnoses: A Toolbox for Teachers and Parents of Gifted Children,” Presented by Dr. Edward R. Amend
We invite gifted and regular education teachers, parents, mental health professionals, and education administrators to join us in learning about strategies for identifying and distinguishing between gifted traits and mental health disorders, including the intersection between the two.
Early Bird Registration ends December 22, 2017
Reduced rates for members and their guests, students, and teachers. Teachers and professionals will earn CEUs.
Albuquerque Association for Gifted and Talented Students is a nonprofit organization of parents and educators dedicated to identifying and maximizing the potential of gifted and talented children in the state of New Mexico.
- They’ll be fine? President J’s first Facebook Live Video on Gifted Ed Myth #1 - February 10, 2018
- Conversation on The 1A, “Rated PG: Profoundly Gifted” - January 16, 2018
- Activism and the Excellence Gap - January 15, 2018
- MathWorks Math Modeling Challenge 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Connect with ECET2 - January 15, 2018
- Save the Date: NAGC 2019 in Albuquerque - January 7, 2018
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017
- World of 7 Billion Video Contest - October 19, 2017