Saturday, January 27, 2018
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
“Misdiagnoses and Missed Diagnoses: A Toolbox for Teachers and Parents of Gifted Children,” Presented by Dr. Edward R. Amend
We invite gifted and regular education teachers, parents, mental health professionals, and education administrators to join us in learning about strategies for identifying and distinguishing between gifted traits and mental health disorders, including the intersection between the two.
Early Bird Registration ends December 22, 2017
Reduced rates for members and their guests, students, and teachers. Teachers and professionals will earn CEUs.
Albuquerque Association for Gifted and Talented Students is a nonprofit organization of parents and educators dedicated to identifying and maximizing the potential of gifted and talented children in the state of New Mexico.
- AAGTS 39th Annual Conference - November 28, 2017
- Late Fall 2017 Newsletter - November 16, 2017
- Training and Maintaining Alternate Protocol for Gifted ID - November 8, 2017
- World of 7 Billion Video Contest - October 19, 2017
- Gifted Teacher Opening: Bloomfield School District - October 11, 2017
- Parenting Support Group in Santa Fe - October 10, 2017
- Fall 2017 Newsletter - October 4, 2017
- Get Ready for NMAG’s 13th Annual Fall Gifted Institute - August 27, 2017
- Summer 2017 NMAG Newsletter - August 6, 2017
- Gifted Educator Jobs in Santa Fe - August 2, 2017